Thanksgiving is arguably my favorite holiday of the season. Besides the endless options of foods, I love spending quality time with my family over dinner. To help you plan the perfect thanksgiving, I’ve created a weekly step by step guide to help you stay on track and organized.
The guide includes:
- MENU PLANNING–this includes options for appetizers, main course, desserts and drinks.
- A BUDGET SHEET–to help you stay on track with your thanksgiving grocery budget.
- A CHECKLIST–each week I will post a different checklist to keep you on track until the big day.
- A GUEST LIST—to help you say on track with who’s attending and what items (if any) they will be bringing.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES–a notes sheet to help you keep track of anything that I may have missed.
This week’s printable includes everything that’s mentioned above.
Click PDF file to download
Each Monday in the month of November I will post a structured guide to help you stay organized and on track while you plan your perfect Thanksgiving. Feel free to share this blog with anyone you think might need help with planning their Thanksgiving this year. Be sure to check back on Monday for the checklist that you will need for Week 2.
Keep in touch, let me know if this is helpful. Let’s chat!
tag me in your post on instagram i’m @tam33ks
Tweet me @playingblogger and @Naturaldo